Important Things to Know to Boost Your Google Ranking
In today’s digital and technology driven world, your website plays critical role in maintaining your client base and also bringing in new ones. One of the leading ways that potential customers find business leads on the services that they need is by performing a Google search. Most of the time, people don’t venture past the first page of results.
As a business owner, there are many steps that you can take to transform your company’s website lands on the first page of a Google search.
Unmasking the mystery behind SEO
The term SEO is short for search engine optimization. When you perform a Google search on any topic, Google scans the internet for sites that reflect what you searched for and ranks them from exact matches to fairly close matches and provides you with search engine results pages, also known as SERP.
When you are designing your website or adding content to it, you should always be conscious of incorporating SEO-friendly features that will help to improve the likelihood that your company’s site will end up on the first page of search results.
What you can do to boost your ranking
There are multiple things that you can do to boost your Google ranking and improve the traffic to your website. We recommend that you take the following google ranking factors into consideration:
- Add quality content: Every page of your site should be filled with content that shows that you are an expert in your field. Including information about the development of your business, recent projects and informative blogs all demonstrate that you are an authority in the industry that can help any client.
- Be conscious of keywords: In many cases, a website lands on the first page of a Google search due to the fact that it contains the exact keywords that you used in your original search. Doing some homework and learning about what people are searching for in your field and incorporating that into your blogs or page content can help boost your ranking.
- Page security: You should always provide your clients with the peace of mind of knowing that when they look at your website, they are clicking around on a site that is safe and secure. You can accomplish this by adding an SSL security certificate to your site.
- Improve your page speed: Think about the last time you went on any website. The odds are that if that site too more than a second or two to load, you probably navigated to a different website. One of the best things that you can do is to improve your page speed so that your clients never get frustrated when they are reading through your site. This can be done in a variety of ways including minimizing the amount of times that clients are redirected to different pages on your site or using software that helps boost your page speed.
- Mobile friendly format: If a computer isn’t available, many people take out their phone to perform a Google search. You should always make sure that your website had a mobile friendly format that can easily be shared to social media if a person enjoys your content.
Collaborate with the marketing experts
With years of experience in the industry, the professionals at Blue Interactive Agency are here to navigate you through the ins and outs of the latest digital marketing techniques. We work individually with each client to develop a strategy that suits their needs and helps to bring a broader exposure to their company.