Google Search Rankings: Why it’s Important
The connectivity that we share through the internet has propelled businesses into the new century but with the multitude of businesses offering the same services or products, getting noticed can be difficult. One way is through paid advertising but it can be expensive to reach enough customers to make your return on investment (ROI) worth it. Appearing higher on Google search rankings, however, can be a cost-effective online marketing strategy with significant ROI and long-term application.
Paid advertisement essentially remains the same, always costing your business a significant amount for each ad campaign. Performing well on the Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs), however, can create a compounding effect where investing in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) now can result in constant traffic – and the best part is that once you have established your business on Google search rankings, it takes little to no effort and money to reap the results.
Every effective digital marketing campaign should have SEO strategies to promote your Google search rankings. Think of it as planting a fruit tree now and being able to enjoy a constant supply of fruit as opposed to paid ads which are like having to pay a premium each time you want fruit. A business that has established itself on Google search rankings and SERPs can enjoy constant traffic and business leads with little more than keeping the “plant” watered.
How Google Search Rankings Increase ROI
A business that invests in SEO to improve its Google rankings can see significant ROI when it’s done properly. Some of the ways that search rankings can increase a business’s ROI include the following:
- Cost-effective: In terms of driving traffic to your website, SEO is one of the most cost-effective marketing strategies available.
- Competitive edge: SEO to improve your search rankings or SERPs can give you a competitive edge if you perform better than your competitors, which can increase your market share.
- Brand awareness: One of the main purposes of ranking high on Google and other search engines is to make the public aware of your services and products.
- Targeted traffic: By targeting certain search terms and keywords, your business can attract highly targeted traffic which can greatly improve your sales conversion rates.
- Credibility and authority: People trust the first few results of SERPs more. Appearing higher on search results can give your business more credibility and authority.
- Visibility: If your website is in the top results of Google search rankings, you will be more visible to your customers and it will drive constant traffic to your website without having to pay for each click.
Investing in SEO for search rankings is one of the most effective ways to market your business online. Once you are established, your business can enjoy excellent ROI as organic traffic is funneled to your business.
How to Improve Your Company’s Google Search Rankings Results
Improving your company’s Google rankings requires a multipronged approach involving both on-page and off-page optimization. Some of the ways that a business can improve its website’s performance in search results include:
- Extensive keyword research
- Provide informative, engaging, and high-quality content
- Use the correct alt tags for images, meta descriptions, and heading tags
- Optimize your website for mobile users
- Improve your webpage loading speeds
- Optimize your website and content for local customers
- Build high-quality backlinks
- Build a social media presence
- Monitor and analyze your website performance to look for areas of improvement
Implement Google Search Rankings into your Marketing Strategy
Every successful online marketing strategy is built on SEO and quality content. If you are looking for a way to improve your marketing ROI, then look to implement SEO into your digital marketing strategy and reap the rewards of high Google search rankings.
Blue Interactive Agency Can Help Improve Your Company’s Google Search Rankings Results
If delving into the world of SEO, content marketing, and a comprehensive digital marketing strategy seems daunting with the ever-changing Google search rankings landscape, then don’t worry – Blue Interactive Agency can help.
Blue is a results-driven marketing agency. We provide comprehensive analysis and monitoring of our services so that you can see exactly where your investment is going and the weekly and monthly results that our full-service online marketing company is achieving for your business. Our SEO, social media, content marketing, lead generation, web design, and email marketing services can give your business a competitive edge online.
Contact us today at 954-779-2801 to discuss the marketing options that will work for your business to improve your Google search rankings and ultimately, drive customers to your website and improve sales.